Nutrition, Health and Well-being
The health of the nation is the wealth of the nation. This is the simple philosophy that underlines activities in this program: environmental sensitivity, food security and socioeconomic sustainability. The Foundation aims to achieve these through:
- Assistance to programs encouraging greater food security and sovereignty.
- Providing seeding funds for community based feeding programs for the disadvantaged
- Offering support to orphanages and hospices for basic needs.
- Hosting gifting and thanks giving ceremonies and events which would involve vulnerable groups.
- Encouraging the use of environmentally friendly methods and technologies.
- Providing donations for essential health services such as water infrastructure (bore-holes, water tanks and ablution facilities.)
- Donating essential health implements such as wheelchairs and essential equipment for
- Donating bicycles and essential transport facilities to improve the well-being of rural communities.
- Supporting training of youth and donating first-aid and nursing kits to rural home based care workers.
Establishing working relations with international voluntary organizations to have internships for community based health care and support.