This program is intended to offer support in the broad field of education and development, key areas of intervention include:
- Learner support and bursary schemes based on merit and needs of learner applicants.
- Support for exchange programs nationally, regionally, continentally and across the globe.
- Producing educational publications on key areas of operations
- Supporting school infrastructure development and renovation in particularly disadvantaged communities.
- Lending support to artistic and cultural endeavors that use theatre and the arts in general as a pedagogic tool for community awareness and education.
- Facilitating technological infrastructure (especially open-source, socially responsible applications) & Skills transfers to reduce the technological divide in previously disadvantaged communities.
- Hosting and financing career exhibitions for exposing youths with various professional options.