Livelihoods and Local Economic Development
The Foundation places local economic development at the core of resolving the problems of crippling poverty. As a contribution to finding lasting solutions the Foundation shall:
- Partner with other formations in the effort to bring about renewed economic activity particularly in economically depressed areas and rural areas of the country.
- Contribute to raising much needed seeding capital for promising entrepreneurs.
- Facilitating skills transfers and exchange programs with leading industrial countries and economies.
- Sourcing development finance for the acquiring capital machinery (tractors, tools, irrigation tools and other agricultural equipment)
- Providing subsidies and study bursaries for strategic sectors of the economy which are experiencing skill shortages.
- Partnering with relevant development institutions and government agencies for shared economic development programs.